▼Terms of service
“HATARAKUHITO”(hereafter referred to as “Site”) is operated by Mofa Co., Ltd. (Representative: Hiroyuki Kawai)(hereafter referred to as “Company”).The terms of service (hereafter referred to as “TOS”)for Site are listed here.This site offers job matching services(hereafter referred to as the “Service”).Entry users should use Service according to TOS.
TOS shall be applied to all acts related to the use of Service between the entry user and the Company.
1. If the applicant wishes to apply for entry according to the method specified by the Company and the Company approves it, the entry will be completed.
2. If the applicant has the following reasons, the use entry application may not be approved at the discretion of Site. In addition, the Company shall not be obliged to disclose any reason.
Reason 1. Upon application for entry, the items entered were found to be false.
Reason 2. Violated the TOS before.
Reason 3. In addition, when Company determines that entry is not appropriate.
Section 3.(User ID and password management)
1. The user shall manage the User ID and Password of the Service at his / her own risk.
2. Under no circumstances will a user be able to transfer or lend a user ID and password to a third party.Site is considered to be used by the user himself / herself when logged in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information.
Section 4.(Prohibited matter)
In order for users to use Service effectively, the following actions are prohibited.
Action 1. Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
・Copying the contents of Service for commercial purposes,Actions prohibited by copyright law, such as processing and reusing information for the purpose of providing it to third parties.
・Defaming, intimidation, harassment or other economic or mental damage to other users.In particular, the act of posting content that constitutes an aggressive criticism that can identify the user ID, name, etc. without obtaining the person’s permission.
・Posting of expressions that lead to discrimination such as ethnicity and race.
・Posting of images, images, words, and other expressions that are generally uncomfortable.
・Posting of expressions and images judged to be obscene, such as nude images.
・Posting of links to pornographic video download sites etc.
・Posting of expressions that may induce or promote suicide, drug abuse, etc.
・Posts that induce encounters aimed at impure acts.
・Posting information that leads to adult sites.
Action 2. Acts related to criminal acts.
Action 3. Acts that destroys or interferes with the functions of the Company’s server or network.
Action 4. Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company’s Service.
Action 5. Acts that collecting or accumulating personal information related to other users.
Action 6. Acts that impersonating other users.
Action 7. Acts that provide direct or indirect benefits to anti-social forces in connection with the Company’s Service.
Action 8. Acts that infringe on the honor, trust, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, and other rights of others.
Action 9. Acts that the Company deems inappropriate, such as spam posting or writing spam messages.
Section 5.(Suspension of provision of Service, etc.)
1. If the Company determines that there is any of the following reasons, the Company may stop or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the user in advance.
Reason 1. Case that performing maintenance inspections or updates of computer systems related to this service.
Reason 2. Case that it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster.
Reason 3. Case that a computer or communication line stops due to an accident.
Reason 4. Other cases where the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any reason for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Section 6.(Usage restrictions and cancel an entry)
11. In the following cases, the Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of the Service or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
Case 1. Violated TOS of this agreement.
Case 2. Turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items.
Case 3. Company determined that the use of this service was not appropriate.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user by the actions performed by the Company based on this section.
1. The Company’s default liability will be exempt if it is not due to the Company’s deliberate or gross negligence.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Section 8.(Changes in Service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user.
Section 9.(Change of TOS)
The Company may change TOS at any time without notice to the user when deemed necessary.
Section 10.(Notification or contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method prescribed by the Company.
Section 11.(Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the position or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or use them as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Section 12.(Governing law / jurisdiction)
1. The Japanese law shall be the governing law for the interpretation of TOS.
2. In the event of a dispute regarding Service, the Kobe District Court that has jurisdiction over the location of the Company shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.
Enactment date:July 24, 2019
HATARAKUHITO (Mofa Co., Ltd. ) Representative: Hiroyuki Kawai